Publications International Ltd was formed by Barry Bebbington in 1985 and has over the years specialised in publishing directories, show guides and business magazines specifically for the Middle East market. Titles include Arab Health magazine, The Dubai Air Show, Gulf Printing & Packaging and Gulf Education show catalogues.
Editor, Wendy Otway, has been working with the fire industry for 17 years both in the UK.
Europe and the Middle East and has been with Fire Middle East since its launch in 2007. The Consultant Editor is Neil Wallington, the international fire & rescue author and former UK Chief Fire Officer, who brings an informed and enlightened style to the magazine.
Each issue carries a range of articles written by experts in their fields complemented by case studies, company profiles and productinformation and in any one issue of the year our readers will find features on the following:
- fire safety
- passive and active fire protection
- detection & alarms
- the latest firefighting methods, vehicles & equipment
- firefighter training courses
- innovative product developments & applications
- fire engineering
- personal protection equipment
- fire suppression technology & extinguishants
- fire reports of actual emergency incidents
- news, views, research and case studies
If you would like to submit a press release, news story or an appropriate article for consideration, please contact the Editor:
T: +44 1795 530111
E: [email protected]